Rainbow Peacock Feather Pashmina
- 28"x70" including fringes.
- QUALITY MATERIALS- 100% pashmina.
- Pashmina is a fine quality of Kashmiri wool. The textiles made from it were first woven in Kashmir.
- The name comes from a Persian origin meaning "made of wool" and literally translates to "soft gold" in Kashmiri.
- Perfect for any occasion, including parties, evenings, casuals, holidays and festivals.
- The unique fabric makes wearing your pashmina a positive in the heat and sun of the day to shade you along with those cool nights to keep you warm!
Frequently Bought Together